Thursday, April 21, 2011

T-shirts, Shows, Ramones, etc.


I've got a few Charlie Sheen "Dying is for Fools" shirts if anyone wants one get at me. Only $10, proceeds go to the "keep my ass from being broke fund."



New Wyldlife shirts! Killer Wyldlife, the Champagne of bands! Only $10 as well. Proceeds go to help support the World Wyldlife Foundation, better known as 4 hungry dudes on tour.

In other Wyldlife news... We've got two totally radical shows coming up!
The first is on May 26th at the legendary club Maxwell's in Hoboken, with the Biters, and the Booze. Two of THE BEST ROCK N ROLL BANDS I HAVE EVER SEEN/ HEARD. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

The second is with CJ Ramone who is playing an all Ramones set at the Webster Hall studio on July 9th! Thats right folks we're opening up for a Ramone! He may not be the most well known Ramone, but he is a Ramone nonetheless. As Tommy Ramone said, C.J. kept the band young as he joined the band in the late 80's and continued with them till they disbanded in the 90's. I can remember playing bass along with CJ's basslines on the album "Mondo Bizzaro." I had the cassette! I can't begin to tell you how stoked I am for this show. I was planning on buying a ticket myself, but now I get to share the stage with the dude!!!
If anyone is interested we're pre-selling tickets for only $15.

love,
-Spencer

No comments: